Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fresh Start

Hi and welcome to my first ever blog post on blogspot. I've always wanted a page that I could make mature and serious posts, unlike my tumblr (that I barely use) and nothing like Facebook (which I constantly check hourly, if not minute-ly. Truly a bad habit.).

The name of my blog is "Please and Thank You." I believe that one should always go out of his way to be nice to some one else. It's so easy and so quick..and that one action can make some one smile, feel thankful, or even want to pass along that small gesture. Don't call it chivalry, call it "being a decent human being."

To (crappily) quote the scholarly video game (oxymoron) L.A. Noire, "I'm not trying to save the world, just doing what I can to make it a little bit better." Those aren't the exact words, but it's something along those lines. If people follow that simple sentence and try to live up to it, isn't saying "Please and Thank You" a complete necessity? 

My blog doesn't always have good deeds as topics..my life has way too many struggles for me to do that. If you find my writings interesting, please keep reading or maybe even leave a comment (!). But if you read my novice words and truthful thoughts, yet deem them unsatisfactory for yourself, thank you for giving me a shot and carry on with your life.

Because I'll carry on too.

Erick Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment